Download this week’s free Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List. You get 5 dinner recipes, 1 breakfast, 1 snack, and 1 healthy treat. All recipes are gluten free. Enjoy!
Happy March and almost Spring!
This week’s healthy meal plan features a brand new recipe I just posted–>The Easiest (and Prettiest!) Ever Blueberry Smoothie Bowl, you’ve GOT to try it!
In addition, with strawberry season upon us (yippee!), this week’s healthy treat is my yummy Strawberry Oatmeal Bar recipe. I’m thinking one of these bars crumbled over a bowl of Greek yogurt or cottage cheese would be pretty darn tasty. Give it a try and LMK what you think!
Here’s a quick recap of how the meal plan works….
In addition to 5 dinner recipes, you’ll also get 1 new breakfast recipe, 1 new smoothie OR snack recipe, and 1 new “healthyish” dessert recipe to try each week.
Most recipes are for 4 people, which is reflected in the grocery list. Scale up or down as needed.
All of the recipes are gluten free, with an emphasis on a wide variety of plant based ingredients and gut friendly foods. And most of the recipes are designed to be pretty darn easy to cook too. Yay!
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List No. 7
5 Dinner Recipes
- One Pot Cauliflower and Lentil Green Curry
- Greek Chicken Salad
- Easy Vegetable Frittata + Spring Salad
- One Pan Lemon & Chive Salmon
- Chickpea Flatbread Pizza
- Easy Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- Granola, Yogurt, and Berry Snack Box
- Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
Easy Meal Prep Tips & Ingredient Swaps
- One Pot Cauliflower and Lentil Green Curry: Add a boost of flavor with fresh garlic or ginger. Swap the cauliflower with broccoli if desired. Use your favorite brand of green curry paste or Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Green Curry Paste. Enjoy plain or serve on top of brown rice or quinoa. OK to store up to 4 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Greek Chicken Salad: Top with pre-cooked chicken breast meat for a quick an easy meal. Or, top with pan seared salmon or chickpeas (for a vegetarian option). You can buy Greek seasoning or make your own with marjoram, garlic and onion powder, basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme. Cheese lovers-top with feta cheese if desired.
- Easy Vegetable Frittata + Spring Salad: For the frittata, use any variety of sauteed vegetables, cheese, and fresh herbs. For the spring salad, use any variety of greens in place of the spinach. Omit tuna if desired, for a vegan version. No lentils? Add garbanzo beans instead.
- One Pan Lemon & Chive Salmon: Prep the cabbage and salmon ahead of time if desired, but store in separate containers until ready to serve. Enjoy with rice, quinoa, or roasted potatoes if desired.
- Chickpea Flatbread Pizza: Make a vegan version with dairy free cheese (I like Miyoko’s vegan mozzarella). Add any veggies and fresh herbs of choice on top of your pizza.
- Easy Blueberry Smoothie Bowl: Swap blueberries with strawberries, raspberries, or blackberries. Use any variety of plant based milk. Don’t have the Seven Sunday’s Blueberry Chia Buckwheat Muesli? Use plain oats instead. Pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds can be used in place of the flax meal and hemp seeds.
- Strawberry Oatmeal Bars: Swap strawberries with any other berries. No almond flour? Use your favorite gluten free flour or my easy 3-ingredient gluten free flour blend.
Click the link below to download your healthy weekly meal plan with grocery list!
And, in case you missed my other healthy gluten free weekly meal plans with grocery lists, you can get them here:
Let’s Chat! Please let me know if you like these meal plans with grocery lists. And, if you’re looking for any specific recipe ideas or meal prep tips, leave a comment and let me know.
Looking for more easy healthy meal planning & grocery shopping resources?
P.S. If you enjoyed this post and meal plan, please consider sharing via social media or forwarding to your friends. Thanks so much!
Hi There! I’m EA, a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) in sunny San Diego. I create easy, DELICIOUS gluten free recipes & low FODMAP recipes for a wide variety of diets. Learn more about my nutrition philosophy and my nutrition coaching for digestive health, autoimmune disease, wellness nutrition, & vibrant aging. Sign up for my newsletter, or get in touch~I’d love to connect with you!