Download this week’s free Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List. You get 5 dinner recipes, 1 breakfast, 1 smoothie, and 1 healthy treat. All recipes are gluten free. Enjoy!
I was so happy to see so many of you excited by last week’s healthy meal plan with grocery list, that I decided to put another one together for you.
Here’s a quick recap of how the meal plan works….
In addition to 5 dinner recipes, you’ll also get 1 new breakfast recipe, 1 new smoothie recipe, and 1 new “healthyish” dessert recipe to try each week.
Most recipes are for 4 people, which is reflected in the grocery list. Scale up or down as needed.
In addition to being gluten free, many of the recipes feature vegetables and/or fruit, gut friendly foods, and most are designed to be pretty darn easy to cook too. Yay!
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List No. 2
5 Dinner Recipes
- Tofu & Broccoli Salad with Peanut Sauce
- Turkey & Vegetable Soup + Brazilian Cheese Puffs
- One Pot White Fish & Rice
- Spicy One Pot Beef & Veggies + Polenta
- Lentil Meatballs & Pasta
- Taco Breakfast Bowl
- Gingerbread Smoothie
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Easy Meal Prep Tips & Nutrition Notes
- Tofu & Broccoli Salad: Use pre-cut broccoli florets; keep leftovers well sealed in the fridge for up to 3 days (make an extra batch to enjoy for lunch); use broccoli crowns only for a low FODMAP version.
- Turkey & Vegetable Soup: Another great recipe to make extras of for leftovers; use leftover chicken in place of turkey if desired; serve on top of brown rice or add pasta for extra calories.
- One Pot White Fish & Rice: Add olive tapenade or pesto for additional flavor; cod can be swapped with tilapia, salmon, or shrimp; use black/Forbidden rice for extra nutrition.
- Spicy One Pot Beef & Veggies: Swap ground beef with cooked lentils for a plant based version.
- Lentil Meatballs & Pasta + Roasted Broccoli: Use pre-cooked lentils to save time; make extra roasted broccoli for other meals during the week. This Vegan Miso Broccoli Quinoa Salad is super tasty and keeps well for leftovers!
- Taco Breakfast Bowl: Swap ground turkey with lentils for a plant based version; use hard-boiled eggs in place of fried egg if desired.
- Gingerbread Smoothie: Add a boost of nutrition with frozen cauliflower and/or black beans!
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread: No chickpea flour? Use gluten-free all purpose flour instead.
Click the button below to download your healthy weekly meal plan with grocery list!
Let’s Chat! Please let me know if you like these meal plans with grocery lists. If so, I will try to create weekly dinner meal plans more regularly. And, if you’re looking for any specific recipe ideas or meal prep tips, leave a comment and let me know.
Looking for more health meal planning resources?
- 4 Weeks of Low FODMAP Meal Plans with Grocery Lists
- Easy Guide to Meal Planning Kit
- Customizable Meal Planner
P.S. If you enjoyed this post and meal plan, please consider sharing via social media or forwarding to your friends. Thanks so much!
Hi There! I’m EA, a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) in sunny San Diego. I create easy, DELICIOUS gluten free recipes & low FODMAP recipes for a wide variety of diets. Learn more about my nutrition philosophy and my nutrition coaching for digestive health, autoimmune disease, wellness nutrition, & vibrant aging. Sign up for my newsletter, or get in touch~I’d love to connect with you!