Download this week’s free Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List. You get 5 dinner recipes, 1 breakfast, 1 snack, and 1 healthy treat. All recipes are gluten free. Enjoy!
Who’s ready for a new meal plan??? I skipped a couple of weeks because Spring has been pretty busy so far.
Big Tex and I did a whirlwind college tour trip in Washington and Oregon…I started teaching again at Bastyr University…and Big Tex’s High School Baseball started up again.
I’ve been trying to go to all his games this season since this will be his last year playing before he graduates. And he turns 18 on April 12!!!Sniff, sniff!
(Check out this post from 10 years ago when we celebrated with a gluten free Vanilla Birthday Cake with Fresh Strawberries & Whipped Cream. It’s still my go to gluten free cake!)
OK. Enough sentimental stuff. Here’s the latest gluten free meal plan featuring some yummy, lighter recipes for Spring!
Here’s a quick recap of how the meal plan works….
In addition to 5 dinner recipes, you’ll also get 1 new breakfast recipe, 1 new smoothie OR snack recipe, and 1 new “healthyish” dessert recipe to try each week.
Most recipes are for 4 people, which is reflected in the grocery list. Scale up or down as needed.
All of the recipes are gluten free, with an emphasis on a wide variety of plant based ingredients and gut friendly foods. And most of the recipes are designed to be pretty darn easy to cook too. Yay!
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List No. 9
5 Dinner Recipes
- Greek Chickpea Mason Jar Salad
- Lemony Cod & Herbed Rice + Steamed Asparagus
- Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad + Oranges
- Balsamic Burger Salad
- Eggplant Pizza with Cheddar & Fresh Herbs
- Protein Overnight Oats w/ Blueberries
- Pineapple Ginger Kale Smoothie
- Strawberry Brownie Cake
Easy Meal Prep Tips & Ingredient Swaps
- Greek Chickpea Mason Jar Salad: Meal prep ahead of time (minus dressing) and refrigerate up to 3 days. Add olives and/or feta cheese for extra flavor. Swap romaine with any variety of leafy greens. No Greek seasoning? Make your own blend with any of the following dried herbs: oregano, basil, dill, parsley, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, nutmeg.
- Lemony Cod & Herbed Rice: Swap cod with your favorite white fish. Serve with lemon wedges and additional parsley. Try herbed quinoa in place of brown rice. Try roasted asparagus instead of steamed.
- Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad: Meal prep ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Add chopped olives, fresh parsley or other herbs, and/or sundried tomatoes for extra flavor. Omit feta or use dairy-free feta for a vegan version. No broccoli? Swap w/ cauliflower or Brussels sprouts instead. See notes for Greek Chickpea Mason Jar Salad on how to make your own Greek Seasoning.
- Balsamic Burger Salad: Swap beef burger with a turkey or veggie burger. Some tasty additional toppings include: Cherry tomatoes, green onion, pickles, goat cheese.
- Eggplant Pizza with Cheddar & Fresh Herbs: Try Banza Chickpea Flour Pizza. Use dried herbs in place of fresh herbs. Want a low FODMAP version? Make with with plain tomato sauce or low FODMAP marinara from FODY Foods or Rao’s Sensitive Formula.
- Protein Overnight Oats with Blueberries: Meal prep ahead of time & store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Swap oat milk with organic soy milk for extra protein or any favorite plant based milk. Use vegan yogurt if desired. I like 4 Sigmatic Sweet Vanilla Superfood & Adaptogen Plant Based Protein. Try adding toppings like crushed nuts, hemp seeds, coconut, nut butter, or chia jam.
- Pineapple Ginger Kale Smoothie: Swap almond milk with your favorite plant based milk. Add a low FODMAP protein powder like Naked Egg White Protein or Naked Brown Rice Protein. Swap kale with arugula, spinach, or other greens.
- Strawberry Brownie Cake: Swap fresh strawberries with your fruit of choice: blueberries, blackberries, kiwi, bananas, etc.
Click the link below to download your healthy weekly meal plan with grocery list!
Let’s Chat! Please let me know if you like these meal plans with grocery lists. And, if you’re looking for any specific recipe ideas or meal prep tips, leave a comment and let me know.
Looking for more easy healthy meal planning & grocery shopping resources?
P.S. If you enjoyed this post and meal plan, please consider sharing via social media or forwarding to your friends. Thanks so much!