Download this week’s free Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List. You get 5 dinner recipes, 1 breakfast, 1 snack, and 1 healthy treat. All recipes are gluten free. Enjoy!
Are you ready to Spring forward this week???
I’m looking forward to the sun setting later at night, but not to a disrupted sleep schedule. You too?
If so, be sure to review this post on sleep where I outline some of my favorite tips and tricks for getting a good night’s sleep!
OK. Enough talk about the time change and sleep. Let’s move on to his week’s NEW healthy meal plan, featuring a brand new recipe my awesome intern Carly created–> Easy Air Fryer Falafel. It’s on the menu for Meatless Monday, and I think you’re going to love it!
Here’s a quick recap of how the meal plan works….
In addition to 5 dinner recipes, you’ll also get 1 new breakfast recipe, 1 new smoothie OR snack recipe, and 1 new “healthyish” dessert recipe to try each week.
Most recipes are for 4 people, which is reflected in the grocery list. Scale up or down as needed.
All of the recipes are gluten free, with an emphasis on a wide variety of anti-inflammatory plant based ingredients, gut friendly foods, and my favorite foods for brain health. And most of the recipes are designed to be pretty darn easy to cook too. Yay!
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List No. 8
5 Dinner Recipes
- Easy Air Fryer Falafel + Paleo Tabbouleh
- Shrimp and Kale Quinoa Bowl
- Sticky Sheet Pan Tofu Stir Fry + Brown Rice
- One Pan Chicken Souvlaki
- Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta + Fresh Strawberries (P.S. Here’s a good read on the health benefits of strawberries)
- Mushroom & Herb Egg Muffins + Cottage Cheese with Mixed Berries
- Kefir Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon Ginger Energy Balls
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you purchase through my affiliate links at no additional cost to you. I appreciate your support!
Easy Meal Prep Tips & Ingredient Swaps
- Easy Air Fryer Falafel + Paleo Tabbouleh Don’t have a standard air fryer? You can try making the falafel in a convection oven. Or, I use my Breville Smart Oven Air with an air fryer function-I love it! For the tabbouleh, buy pre-riced cauliflower to save time.
- Shrimp & Kale Quinoa Bowl: Make this with frozen pre-cooked quinoa for a quick option. Swap with brown rice if desired. Add ginger and garlic to the dressing for a boost of flavor. Swap the shrimp with chicken, salmon, or tofu. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Sticky Sheet Pan Tofu Stir Fry: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days. Swap or add additional veggies such as cauliflower, bell peppers, snap peas, zucchini, or green beans. Add a boost of flavor with sesame seeds, cilantro, and sliced green onions.
- One Pan Chicken Souvlaki: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Top with feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and/or olives for extra flavor. Regular potatoes can be swapped with sweet potatoes.
- Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta: Use Banza chickpea pasta or Tolerant Foods lentil pasta for extra protein and fiber. Top with roasted veggies or sauteed greens, sliced green onion, red pepper flakes, or fresh herbs.
- Mushroom & Herb Egg Muffins: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Use any favorite variety of mushrooms and fresh herbs.
- Cinnamon Ginger Energy Balls: Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to one week. Store in the freezer for longer.
Click the link below to download your healthy weekly meal plan with grocery list!
Let’s Chat! Please let me know if you like these meal plans with grocery lists. And, if you’re looking for any specific recipe ideas or meal prep tips, leave a comment and let me know.
Looking for more easy healthy meal planning & grocery shopping resources?
P.S. If you enjoyed this post and meal plan, please consider sharing via social media or forwarding to your friends. Thanks so much!