Download this week’s free Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List. You get 5 dinner recipes, 1 breakfast, 1 smoothie, and 1 healthy treat. All recipes are gluten free. Enjoy!
Hi there friends!
Having just wrapped up 5 days of the Prolon Fasting Mimicking Diet and eating a TON of soup, there’s no soup on this week’s meal plan 🙂
Instead, I’ve put together a variety of yummy dinners, including my favorite Lemony Kale Pasta Salad and a new one to me~Middle Eastern Lentils and Rice with Crispy Onions. I love exploring different cuisines. I hope you do too!
Here’s a quick recap of how the meal plan works….
In addition to 5 dinner recipes, you’ll also get 1 new breakfast recipe, 1 new smoothie OR snack recipe, and 1 new “healthyish” dessert recipe to try each week.
Most recipes are for 4 people, which is reflected in the grocery list. Scale up or down as needed.
All of the recipes are gluten free, and most of them feature vegetables and/or fruit, gut friendly foods, and most are designed to be pretty darn easy to cook too. Yay!
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List No. 6
5 Dinner Recipes
- Middle Eastern Lentils & Rice w/ Crispy Onions + Oranges
- Fish Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
- Pesto Chicken & Broccoli Quinoa Salad
- Lemony Kale Pasta Salad with Pistachio Nuts
- Smoked Salmon & Feta Omelette + House Salad
- Rosemary Mushroom Lentil Avocado Toast
- Cacao Date Smoothie
- Chocolate Pumpkin Energy Bars
Easy Meal Prep Tips & Ingredient Swaps
- Middle Eastern Lentils & Rice w/ Crispy Onions: Use pre-cooked lentils & frozen rice (i.e. from Trader Joes) for a short-cut. Omit onion for a low FODMAP version or add green onion tops. Add toppings as desired (not included in grocery list: yogurt, pomegranate seeds, almonds, pistachios, raisins)
- Fish Tacos with Pineapple Salsa: Swap brown rice tortillas with corn tortillas or Siete foods grain free tortillas. Prep salsa ahead of time and store well covered in fridge. Swap tilapia with another mild white fish like cod or mahi mahi.
- Pesto Chicken & Broccoli Quinoa Salad: No pesto? Swap with hummus instead. Meal prep the broccoli quinoa salad ahead of time and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Lemony Kale Pasta Salad : I like this with chickpea Banza penne noodles for extra protein and fiber. Feel free to swap the pistachios with any other nuts-walnuts and pine nuts are yummy in this pasta salad too. Serve cold or warm up if desired.
- Smoked Salmon & Feta Omelette + House Salad Swap the dill with any favorite fresh herbs. Top with capers and/or thinly sliced red onion if desired. For the salad, you can make it really easy and try a pre-bagged salad. Taylor Farms and Josie’s have some good ones (just go light on the dressing) and Trader Joe’s has a yummy Kale & Edamame Salad.
- Rosemary Mushroom Lentil Avocado Toast : This may sound odd, but if you like mushrooms and lentils, trust me, you will love this! You can prep the rosemary mushroom lentils ahead of time and heat up before serving.
- Cacao Date Smoothie: Feel free to add protein powder if desired, like Four Sigmatic plant based protein. Depending on the size of your dates, this can be pretty sweet. Start with 2-3 then add additional dates if desired.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Energy Bites: These can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or frozen for up to 2 months. 88-Acres makes a yummy pumpkin seed butter or feel free to swap with any variety of nut butter.
Click the button below to download your healthy weekly meal plan with grocery list!
And, in case you missed my other healthy gluten free weekly meal plans with grocery lists, you can get them here:
Let’s Chat! Please let me know if you like these meal plans with grocery lists. If so, I will try to create weekly dinner meal plans more regularly. And, if you’re looking for any specific recipe ideas or meal prep tips, leave a comment and let me know.
Looking for more easy healthy meal planning & grocery shopping resources?
P.S. If you enjoyed this post and meal plan, please consider sharing via social media or forwarding to your friends. Thanks so much!