Download this week’s free Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List. You get 5 dinner recipes, 1 breakfast, 1 dip/snack, and 1 healthy treat. All recipes are gluten free. Enjoy!
Hi there friends! It’s time for another healthy gluten free weekly meal plan and grocery list!
And, this week, I’m mixing things up a little and sharing a yummy dip recipe in place of my normal smoothie recipe. Call me crazy. Ha!
I was inspired after updating this post on 60+ Healthy Sauces, Dips, Dressings, and Salsas last week. Suddenly I was craving a yummy dip, like the Cilantro Lentil Dip included in this week’s meal plan.
And, with Spring (and strawberry season!) on the way, it’ll be time to say bye bye to pears soon so I’ve included a super yummy healthy treat with fresh pears. Curious??? You’ll have to check out the meal plan to see what it is!
Here’s a quick recap of how the meal plan works….
In addition to 5 dinner recipes, you’ll also get 1 new breakfast recipe, 1 new smoothie OR snack recipe, and 1 new “healthyish” dessert recipe to try each week.
Most recipes are for 4 people, which is reflected in the grocery list. Scale up or down as needed.
All of the recipes are gluten free, and most of them feature vegetables and/or fruit, gut friendly foods, and most are designed to be pretty darn easy to cook too. Yay!
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List No. 5
5 Dinner Recipes
- Kale & Basmati Soup with Pumpkin Seed Pesto
- Burrito Bowl with Quinoa Tofu Taco Filling
- One Pan Lemon Chicken with Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- Spaghetti with Pesto & Roasted Tomatoes + Apple Slices with Cinnamon
- Miso Maple Broiled Salmon
- Overnight Vanilla Protein Oats
- CIlantro Lentil Dip
- It’s a surprise! Download the meal plan to find out what it is!!!
Easy Meal Prep Tips & Ingredient Swaps
- Kale & Basmati Soup with Pumpkin Seed Pesto & Grain-Free Flax Bread: Make the bread ahead of time. Try making the soup with Gourmend Low FODMAP Organic Chicken Broth (I just got some free samples to try). You can make the pesto ahead of time and store in in the refrigerator. You can also make a big batch of the soup to store in the freezer. I like to add the Parmesan cheese rind to the soup for extra flavor.
- Burrito Bowl with Quinoa Tofu Taco Filling: Cook the quinoa ahead of time or buy it pre-frozen. Not a tofu fan? You can add cooked chicken or ground meat instead. (But why not give the tofu a try? Wink, wink!)Meal prep and store in a airtight container for up to 5 days. Add additional toppings (not included in grocery list) if desired: Cilantro, sliced jalapenos, cheese, Greek yogurt, diced tomatoes, or lime wedges.
- One Pan Lemon Chicken with Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts: Swap Brussels sprouts with another green veggie if desired (i.e. green beans, asparagus, broccoli…). Swap the rosemary with other herbs like oregano or thyme.
- Spaghetti with Pesto & Roasted Tomatoes : I like this with chickpea Banza spaghetti noodles for extra protein and fiber. Make the pesto ahead of time and store, well sealed, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Miso Maple Broiled Salmon & Salmon Salad This is 2 meals in one! Make the sheet pan miso salmon & green beans for dinner. Then check out the notes section of the recipe if you want to make the Salmon Nicoise Salmond Salad for lunch the next day! (You will need to add sweet potatoes, leafy greens, and kalamata olives to your grocery list if you don’t have them already.
- Overnight Vanilla Protein Oats : Make this with Four Sigmatic Sweet Vanilla Plant-Based Protein (big sale, up to 50% off though 2/22/21!) Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Swap almond butter with peanut butter or other nut butter. No fresh berries? Thaw frozen ones instead-they’re equally nutritious!
- Cilantro Lentil Dip: Buy pre-cooked lentils (i.e. from Trader Joes) or cook your lentils ahead of time and store them in the freezer. Serve with veggies, chips, quesadillas, tacos, burritos, in a grain bowl, on a sandwich, or stirred into pasta. The possibilities are endless! Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Click the button below to download your healthy weekly meal plan with grocery list!
And, in case you missed my other healthy gluten free weekly meal plans with grocery lists, you can get them here:
Let’s Chat! Please let me know if you like these meal plans with grocery lists. If so, I will try to create weekly dinner meal plans more regularly. And, if you’re looking for any specific recipe ideas or meal prep tips, leave a comment and let me know.
Looking for more easy healthy meal planning & grocery shopping resources?
P.S. If you enjoyed this post and meal plan, please consider sharing via social media or forwarding to your friends. Thanks so much!
Hi There! I’m EA, a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) in sunny San Diego. I create easy, DELICIOUS gluten free recipes & low FODMAP recipes for a wide variety of diets. Learn more about my nutrition philosophy and my nutrition coaching for digestive health, autoimmune disease, wellness nutrition, & vibrant aging. Sign up for my newsletter, or get in touch~I’d love to connect with you!