Download this week’s free Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List. You get 5 dinner recipes, 1 breakfast, 1 smoothie, and 1 healthy treat. All recipes are gluten free. Enjoy!
Hi there! Can you believe we’re half way through February already? And, it’s time for another gluten free weekly meal plan and grocery list!
And, for all you chocolate lovers, this week’s smoothie of the week is a nourishing Hot Chocolate Smoothie with a secret veggie surprise!
Here’s a quick recap of how the meal plan works….
In addition to 5 dinner recipes, you’ll also get 1 new breakfast recipe, 1 new smoothie recipe, and 1 new “healthyish” dessert recipe to try each week.
Most recipes are for 4 people, which is reflected in the grocery list. Scale up or down as needed.
All of the recipes are gluten free, and most of them feature vegetables and/or fruit, gut friendly foods, and most are designed to be pretty darn easy to cook too. Yay!
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List No. 4
5 Dinner Recipes
- Quick & Easy Vegan Tortilla Soup
- One Pan Salmon, Green Beans & Smashed Potatoes
- Lettuce Wrap Lentil Beet Burgers + Shredded Brussels Sprouts Slaw w/ Crispy Lentils (yes, it’s a lot of lentils, but they’re SO GOOD for gut health!)
- Mediterranean Cod with Roasted Tomatoes + Brown Rice
- Chickpea Stir Fry + Herb & Garlic Quinoa
- Pomegranate Kiwi Pecan Oatmeal
- Hot Chocolate Smoothie
- Vanilla Coffee Bean Cashew Butter
Easy Meal Prep Tips & Ingredient Swaps
- Quick & Easy Vegan Tortilla Soup: Make the tortilla chips ahead of time or use store bought. Any variety of beans can be used in place of the black beans. Make a big batch of soup to store in the freezer and re-heat when ready to serve.
- One Pan Salmon, Green Beans & Smashed Potatoes: Meal prep and store in a airtight container for up to 2 days. Add miso or siracha to the marinade for an extra flavor boost.
- Lettuce Wrap Lentil Beet Burgers & Shredded Brussels Sprouts: Prep ahead of time and store in refrigerator for up to 5 days or in freezer for up to 1 month. Use canned lentils, pre-cooked lentils from Trader Joe’s or cooked, frozen, and reheated lentils. (Check out this post to see how easy it is to freeze lentils). Buy pre-shredded Brussels sprouts for a quick salad.
- Mediterranean Cod with Roasted Tomatoes No cod? Try halibut or mahi mahi instead. You can prep and store up to 2 days ahead. Add red chili flakes for extra flavor.
- Chickpea Stir Fry & Herb Garlic Quinoa : Make ahead and refrigerate for up to 4 days. Add garlic, ginger, sesame oil, miso paste, and/or red pepper flakes for extra flavor. Quinoa can be made up to 4 days ahead of time or keep a batch in your freezer for up to 1 month (you can buy frozen pre-cooked quinoa too at Trader Joe’s and other grocery stores).
- Pomegranate Kiwi Pecan Oatmeal: Use any variety of plant based milk. Swap pecans for any other favorite variety of nuts.
- Hot Chocolate Smoothie: I like this with Orgain chocolate protein powder or Four Sigmatic Creamy Cacao Superfood Plant-Based Protein.(15 % off w/ code SPICYRD)
- Vanilla Coffee Bean Cashew Butter: Make this with Purity Whole Bean Organic Coffee which contains 2-4x the amount of antioxidants of other leading coffee brands. Enjoy on apple slices or straight by the spoonful!
Let’s Chat! Please let me know if you like these meal plans with grocery lists. If so, I will try to create weekly dinner meal plans more regularly. And, if you’re looking for any specific recipe ideas or meal prep tips, leave a comment and let me know.
Looking for more easy healthy meal planning & grocery shopping resources?
P.S. If you enjoyed this post and meal plan, please consider sharing via social media or forwarding to your friends. Thanks so much!