Download this week’s free Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List. You get 5 dinner recipes, 1 breakfast, 1 snack, and 1 healthy treat. All recipes are gluten free. Enjoy!
Hi There! I’m excited to share this week’s new Healthy Gluten Free Meal Plan + Grocery List with you after taking a week off from meal planning.
I’ve included a couple of my favorite strawberry recipes from The Spicy RD-Strawberry Arugula Salad and my Healthy Chocolate Coconut Strawberry Smoothie (perfect for dessert!), along with some other new dinner ideas to make meal planning easy and delicious!
In other news, Big Tex, Mr. Spicy, and I just got back from another college trip. This time we visited Syracuse University and Virginia Tech. It’s always fun visiting new places, and fortunately we lucked out on the weather.
In addition to visiting the campuses we visited Green Lake State Park in NY (see second picture in this Instagram post-it was gorgeous!) and drove to a cool inner-tubing site by New River Junction near Blacksburg. Hopefully Big Tex will make a decision soon 🙂
On to the lastest meal plan…
Here’s a quick recap of how the meal plan works….
In addition to 5 dinner recipes, you’ll also get 1 new breakfast recipe, 1 new smoothie OR snack recipe, and 1 new “healthyish” dessert recipe to try each week.
Most recipes are for 4 people, which is reflected in the grocery list. Scale up or down as needed.
All of the recipes are gluten free, with an emphasis on a wide variety of plant based ingredients and gut friendly foods. And most of the recipes are designed to be pretty darn easy to cook too. Yay!
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List No. 10
5 Dinner Recipes
- Strawberry Arugula Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Roasted Veggie Pasta + Oranges and Dark Chocolate
- Creamy Dill Salmon + Citrusy Kale & Carrot Salad
- Warm Lentil and Sweet Potato Salad + Blueberries
- Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad + Oranges
- Turkey Bacon Omelette with Toast & Fruit (Breakfast for Dinner!)
- Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
- Carrot and Beet Salsa with Plantain Chips
- Healthy Chocolate Coconut Strawberry Smoothie
Easy Meal Prep Tips & Ingredient Swaps
- Strawberry Arugula Salad: Make with pre-cooked chicken breast, or swap with pan seared salmon, roast turkey, or chickpeas for a vegetarian version. Omit almonds and/or goat cheese for a nut free and/or dairy free version.
- Roasted Veggie Pasta: Make ahead of time and store in fridge for up to 4 days. Add additional herbs and spices for extra flavor. Try these extra toppings: spinach, tofu, chicken, turkey, salmon, avocado, sunflower seeds.
- Creamy Dill Salmon + Citrusy Kale and Carrot Salad: Add minced garlic or garlic powder to the dill sauce for extra flavor. For extra calories, serve salmon on top of quinoa, brown rice, or roasted potatoes. Kale salad can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Swap walnuts with pumpkin seeds if desired. Top off with fresh parsley for extra flavor.
- Warm Lentil and Sweet Potato Salad: Make with canned or pre-cooked lentils (I love the Trader Joe’s ones) for a super quick meal. Prep ahead of time and store for up to 4 days in fridge. Swap sweet potato with butternut squash. Top with goat or feta cheese if desired.
- Turkey Bacon Omelette with Toast and Fruit: Omit bacon for a vegetarian version. Swap cheddar cheese with your favorite dairy or plant based cheese. Top with fresh herbs for additional flavor. Serve with any fresh fruit.
- Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars: Don’t like the taste of stevia? Use Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener (my favorite-you will need to add more than 2 tablespoons). Prep ahead of time and store up to 1 week or freeze. Use any variety of plant based milk. Add cinnamon and vanilla for additional flavor.Swap peanut butter with almond or other nut butter.
- Healthy Chocolate Strawberry Coconut Smoothie: Use Greek yogurt in place of coconut yogurt. Add your favorite protein powder, like 4-Sigmatic Vanilla Protein with Adaptogens. Swap strawberries with blueberries or raspberries.
- Carrot & Beet Salsa with Plantain Chips: Serve with store bought plantain chips. Prep the salsa ahead of time and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Add tomato, peppers, jalapeno, or allspice for additional flavor.
Click the link below to download your healthy weekly meal plan with grocery list!
Let’s Chat! Please let me know if you like these meal plans with grocery lists. And, if you’re looking for any specific recipe ideas or meal prep tips, leave a comment and let me know.
Looking for more easy healthy meal planning & grocery shopping resources?
P.S. If you enjoyed this post and meal plan, please consider sharing via social media or forwarding to your friends. Thanks so much!
Low FODMAP Meal Plans$19.99
Low FODMAP Cookbook$6.99