You’ll love this weeks healthy AND delicious Gluten Free Meal Plan and Shopping List. You get 4 dinner recipes and 1 gluten free treat of the week to help you save time, money, and enjoy dinner time again!
If you’re new to my gluten free meal plan and shopping lists, I plan 4 dinners each week ( 3 vegetarian, 1 with meat (optional) for my flexitarian family. On the other night’s of the week we enjoy leftovers, a super easy meal, or go out to dinner. I also like to include a yummy treat (sometimes healthy, sometimes not) each week, because life’s too short not to eat the damn cookie! 🙂
Day 1: Easy Greek Panzanella Salad
This Easy Greek Panzanella Salad is a delicious way to clean out the fridge and eat more veggies, plus it’s a personal favorite of mine.
Diet: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Low FODMAP
Serving Suggestions: This can be enjoyed as a main dish vegetarian entree and I like to add some fresh seasonal fruit on the side. If you have meat eaters, feel free to serve on the side with roast chicken or pan seared salmon. Or, for additional plant protein, add garbanzo beans or lentils.
This Vegetarian Lentil Tortilla Soup from Peas & Crayons is healthy vegetarian comfort food! Make it in an Instant Pot pressure cooker, slow cooker, or on the stove-lots of options!
Diet: Vegetarian, Gluten Free
Serving Suggestions: This is a complete meal in a bowl. Serve with seasonal fresh fruit on the side as desired.
I may be getting ahead of myself, season wise, with this yummy Spring pasta & veggie recipe from Feasting at Home, but if you can find the ingredients, it’s a delicious way to freshen up your dinner menu!
Diet: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Tips & Serving Suggestions: I swapped the orzo for gluten free lentil or chickpea pasta. Also, I increased the amount of pasta because my family of 4 always complains I skimp on the pasta 🙂 This also makes a complete meal. Feel free to serve with fresh seasonal fruit on the side.
Burger night is a favorite at our house, especially because I can easily swap in a veggie burger for my vegetarian SiSi (sometimes we all eat veggie burgers, Big Tex reluctantly). These Jalapeno Cheddar Turkey Burgers from Hungry Hobby are totally calling out my name this week!
Diet: Gluten Free
Serving Suggestions: If you make withe the bun, serve with a side salad. Or, if you skip the bum and go with a lettuce wrap, serve with sweet potato fries on the side.
Gluten Free Treat of The Week: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough
!I’ve been drooling over this Raspberry Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough (Slice & Eat) from Cotter Crunch, ever since I pinned it last week. It’s a perfect healthy sweet treat for Valentine’s Day!
Click on the link below to download your free printable grocery list for this week’s gluten free meal plan!
Things I’ve Been Learning & Loving This Week
- This Podcast/You Tube Video with Dr. Mark Hyman & Dr. Alessio Fasano, on Celiac Disease & Non Celiac Gluten Sensitivity at The Doctor’s Farmacy.
- This easy, yummy Vegan Strawberry Sundae with Chocolate Sauce I made the other day (click link for recipe).
- Binge watching Narcos with my hubby while we’ve both been sick in bed. Yes, it’s intense, but super interesting to learn more about the story of Pablo Escobar and the late ’80s cocaine trade in Colombia.
- Another good reason to practice gratitude: How Gratitude Changes You and Your Brain
- This weekend was my 3rd time volunteering with the My First Home Program at Just in Time for Foster Youth. If you’re in San Diego and want to learn more, or make a donation, click here~it’s a wonderful organization!
My Favorite Resources for Meal Planning & Grocery Shopping
- Thrive Market ~ My go-to on-line market for discounts on a wide variety of my favorite gluten free foods and eco friendly household and beauty products delivered straight to my front door. In the past 1 1/2 years I’ve saved over $500 with Thrive Market~yippee! Try your 1st month out for free, or sign up today, and get 20% off your first 3 orders. Get in touch with me if you have any questions about how it works!
- Amazon Fresh ~ Perfect when you don’t feel like going to the grocery store! Shop for all your kitchen staples and fresh food on Amazon Fresh. You can schedule your delivery time too~I love waking up to groceries right on my doorstep! Sign up for a free trial and get $25 off your first order.
- Instacart ~ Order from your favorite local grocery stores for same day delivery. Pay a delivery fee each time your order, or sign up for Instacart Express and get unlimited free deliveries.
- “Done for You” Healthy Meal Plans. Save time, eat delicious, & feel fabulous with a customized healthy meal plan. Choose your plan & get started today~FREE 3-day trial, no credit card required!
- Daily Harvest Use my code “eastewart” to get 3 free smoothies off of your first order! Nourishing whole foods based superfood Smoothies, Harvest Bowls, Soups, Chia Parfaits, Overnight Oats, Sundaes, and Lattes shipped to your door! I keep a variety of Daily Harvest favorites in my freezer for those busy days when my family and I want something healthy and nourishing to eat when we’re on the go!
Have a delicious week!
Hi There! I’m EA, an integrative registered dietitian nutritionist in sunny San Diego. I create easy, DELICIOUS gluten free recipes & low FODMAP recipes for a wide variety of diets: anti-inflammatory, low carb, Mediterranean, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, & more. My nutrition specialties include wellness nutrition, digestive health (celiac disease, IBS, IBD, SIBO), autoimmune disease, & healthy aging. Learn more about my nutrition philosophy and my nutrition coaching services, or get in touch~I’d love to connect with you!