So easy & delicious! Enjoy this Coconut Chia Pudding made with golden milk & Siggi’s Coconut Yogurt for a nourishing breakfast or healthy snack.
This post is sponsored by Living Plate Meal Plans and Siggi’s. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love, personally use, and recommend.
This Golden Milk Coconut Chia Pudding is equal parts healthy AND delicious!
If you’ve got 5 minutes to spare + a little muscle power, you can be eating this yummy, nourishing Golden Milk Chia Pudding made with Siggi’s Coconut Yogurt, in no time at all!
Before I share the recipe with you, here are 3 reasons why I love Siggi’s yogurt so much…
- Siggi’s has a lower sugar content than most other sweetened yogurts.
- Siggi’s is high in protein. A 5-ounce container has 15 grams of protein.
- Siggi’s is made with simple ingredients. This coconut yogurt contains milk, cream, coconut, can sugar, pectin, lemon juice, and live active cultures to promote a healthy gut microbiome.
Is Chia Seed Pudding Good For You?
You betcha’! In addition to the probiotics (Siggi’s yogurt) and calcium (yogurt & chia seeds) this Coconut Chia Seed Pudding is rich in heart health omega-3 fats, fiber (10 grams per serving!), and anti-inflammatory rich turmeric and ginger.
Tips for Making Chia Pudding
- Gather all your ingredients together, so you can make your chia pudding, lickety split!
- Use any type of “milk” to make this chia pudding. I used unsweetened organic soy milk for the additional protein, but it would be tasty with coconut milk, my 1-minute almond milk, oat milk, or grass fed cow’s milk.
- You can also swap out the maple syrup with any sweetener of choice, including honey, liquid stevia, coconut nectar, and more.
- For a quick and easy breakfast the next day, meal prep your chia pudding in the evening and chill it overnight. But, if you want to eat it the same day, it will have a good “pudding-like” texture after chilling for 30 minutes.
- Make several servings ahead of time, and store your chia pudding, well sealed, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Have fun with toppings! I’ve suggested several ideas in the recipe below, but I’d love to know what your favorite chia pudding toppings are!
This Coconut Chia Pudding is just one of the delicious recipes on my Living Plate Meal Plans! Choose from the following plans: 28-Day Refresh, Anti-Inflammatory, Plant Based Vegan, Low FODMAP, Diabetes, & PCOS.
And, now, let’s make some Coconut Chia Pudding!!!
Golden Milk Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice, soy, coconut, almond, etc
- 1 5.3 ounce container Siggi’s Coconut Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup, or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- pinch black pepper
- pinch salt, optional
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- additional Siggi’s Coconut Yogurt
- berries, i.e. blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
- nuts, i.e. pecans, almonds, walnuts
- seeds, i.e. hemp, pumpkin, sunflower
- fresh mint
- citrus zest, i.e. lemon, orange
- Gather all your ingredients. Place all ingredients, except chia seeds, in a large mason jar and shake vigorously to combine. Add chia seeds and shake again.
- Place all ingredients, except chia seeds, in a large mason jar and shake vigorously to combine. Add chia seeds and shake again.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then shake again. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight to thicken.
- Divide into 3 servings, and serve plain, or enjoy with optional toppings.
Like This Recipe? I Think You’ll Love These Recipes Too!
- Ginger Matcha Green Tea Chia Pudding. Ginger and matcha green tea infused chia pudding with coconut milk plus fresh mango or strawberries on top, is an absolute
matchamatch made in Heaven!
- Vegan Overnight Oats with Chia Seeds, Chocolate, & Warm Strawberry Vanilla Sauce. These vegan overnight oats with chocolate, chia seeds, & warm strawberry vanilla sauce are the ultimate healthy “dessert for breakfast” treat!
- Fresh Strawberry Chia Baked Oatmeal Pie. So easy and delicious! Fresh strawberries baked into an oatmeal pie is the perfect way to start the day!
Have you made coconut chia pudding before? What about golden milk? What are you eating for breakfast these days?
Hi There! I’m EA, a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) in sunny San Diego. I create easy, DELICIOUS gluten free recipes & low FODMAP recipes for a wide variety of diets. Learn more about my nutrition philosophy and my nutrition coaching for digestive health, autoimmune disease, wellness nutrition, & vibrant aging. Sign up for my newsletter, or get in touch~I’d love to connect with you!