Struggling with IBS symptoms and too tired to cook? Feel better fast with ready-to-eat, great tasting gluten free, low FODMAP meal delivery straight to your front door!
Is low FODMAP meal delivery available in the US?
You betcha’! If you’re not familiar with ready to eat low FODMAP meals from Modify Health, you’re in for a real treat!
As much as I encourage home cooked low FODMAP meals, we ALL need a break from the kitchen from time to time, and that’s why ModifyHealth’s low FODMAP meal delivery program is going to make you jump for joy, both during the elimination phase and reintroduction phase of the low FODMAP diet!
ModifyHealth makes it simple to experience fresh, fully-prepared Monash Low-FODMAP Certified™ and gluten-free meals. And, delivery is free!
Low FODMAP Meal Delivery Benefits
- Save time AND energy! Let’s face it, when you’re pressed for time or low on energy (common with many of my IBS clients), having a ready to eat low FODMAP meal in the fridge is a godsend.
- Options for EVERYONE! ModifyHealth low FODMAP meal delivery gives you the option to choose a complete low FODMAP meal plan, or pick a few meals to supplement your low FODMAP meals.
- Nourish your body! Not only are ModifyHealth low FODMAP meals delicious, they’re organic, gluten free (suitable for those with celiac disease), and made with non-GMO ingredients.
- Variety is the spice of life! There are so many tasty breakfast, lunch, and dinner options to choose from! Here’s a small sampling of some of the low FODMAP foods on the menu…
Get Started Today!
- Visit the ModifyHealth Website and select option 1 for a la cart low FODMAP meal delivery straight to your door (in the United States). Or, select option 2 for a weekly (7-day) low FODMAP meal plan (breakfast, lunch, and dinner or lunch and dinner).
- In addition to all of the meals being gluten free, it’s easy to exclude the following ingredients: chicken, red meat, fish, shellfish, tofu, eggs, dairy, and bell peppers.
- Have any health conditions or special dietary requests like vegetarian, GERD, or gastroparesis? Contact ModifyHealth and they will be happy to try and accommodate your requests!
- Place your order and get free delivery. Use my code SPICY4FREE and get 4 meals for free when you order 8 or more meals!
I’ve personally tasted ModifyHealth low FODMAP meals and they are delicious! In addition, I love that they provide a healthy balance of macronutrients (protein, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats) to keep your blood sugar level stable and energy up!
Note! If you select option 2, you can schedule a consult with a ModifyHealth GI trained dietitian for $150. BUT, I would LOVE to work with you! Click here to learn more and set up a private 60 minute phone or video consultation with me!
Any questions about ModifyHealth gluten free and low FODMAP meal delivery or the low FODMAP diet for IBS? Leave a comment or get in touch!I am a MONASH University trained dietitian specializing in IBS, celiac disease, and other digestive health conditions. If you’re struggling with IBS symptoms, I would love to work with you! Learn more about my nutrition coaching services, my meal plans, and my favorite digestive health resources.
Hi There! I’m EA, a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) in sunny San Diego. I create easy, DELICIOUS gluten free recipes & low FODMAP recipes for a wide variety of diets. Learn more about my nutrition philosophy and my nutrition coaching for digestive health, autoimmune disease, wellness nutrition, & vibrant aging. Sign up for my newsletter, or get in touch~I’d love to connect with you!