You’ll love this weeks healthy AND delicious Gluten Free Meal Plan and Shopping List. You get 4 dinner recipes and 1 gluten free treat of the week to help you save time, money, and enjoy dinner time again!
If you’re new to my gluten free meal plan and shopping lists, I plan 4 dinners each week ( 3 vegetarian, 1 with meat (optional) for my flexitarian family. On the other night’s of the week we enjoy leftovers, a super easy meal, or go out to dinner. I also like to include a yummy treat (sometimes healthy, sometimes not) each week, because life’s too short not to eat the damn cookie! 🙂
Day 1: Greek Quinoa Bowls
I’ve made these Greek Quinoa Bowls from Peas & Crayons before, and the whole family loved them. You can easily make the quinoa salad ahead of time-perfect for busy nights, when you need a quick, easy, healthy, AND delicious meal!
Diet: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Low FODMAP
Serving Suggestions: This can be enjoyed as a main dish vegetarian entree, plus I like to add some fresh seasonal fruit on the side. Replace the pita bread with Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust, baked and cut into wedges, to keep it 100% gluten free.
Day 2: Gluten Free Meatloaf Muffins
These Easy Gluten Free Meatloaf Muffins with Turkey or Beef, hit the spot when you want a nourishing and delicious meal, the whole family will love! I haven’t made these in awhile~but I had a meatloaf craving, so can’t wait to make them this week!
Diet: Gluten Free, Paleo Option (see recipe)
Vegetarian/Flexitarian Option: Swap meatloaf muffins with your favorite veggie burger (SiSi likes Trader Joe’s High Protein Veggie Burgers) for the non-meat eaters.
Serving Suggestions: Mashed or roasted potatoes always go well with meatloaf IMO. And, add some veggies like roasted carrots, sauted asparagus, or steamed broccoli to round out your meal.
Day 3: Chickpea Salad Sandwich
I can’t wait to make these Chickpea Salad Sandwiches from Feasting at Home. I love meals like this, because everyone can add their own toppings, to make it to taste.
Diet: Gluten Free Option, Vegetarian
Tips & Serving Suggestions: Serve on gluten free bagels or bread for those family members on a gluten free diet. These sandwiches look so filling~all you need to round out the meal, is a little fresh fruit (maybe strawberries or raspberries, mmm…) on the side!
Day 4: Avocado Enchiladas
Seeing as my whole family loves Mexican food, I try to plan it for the menu at least one night a week. I can already tell these Avocado Enchiladas from Kristine’s Kitchen are going to be a huge hit!
Diet: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Serving Suggestions: Refried beans or black beans on the side, plus fresh fruit-maybe some nice juicy oranges!
Gluten Free Treat of The Week: Healthy Energy Bites w/ Apricots, Cashews, & Coconuts
If you haven’t made my Energy Bites w/ Apricots, Cashews, and Coconut yet, I highly recommend them for a healthy and DELICIOUS treat! I’ll make a big batch and keep ’em in the freezer-perfect pre-workout, on the hiking trails, or whenever you want a nourishing treat.
More Gluten Free Meal Plans You’ll Love
- Gluten Free Meal Plan & Shopping List No. 1
- Flexitarian & Gluten Free Meal Plan No. 1
- Flexitarian & Gluten Free Meal Plan No. 2
What I’m Reading & Loving This Week
- I’ve definitely upped my computer breaks this week, trying to get up and walk every 30 minutes, after reading this article.
- With heaps of rosemary growing in my front yard, I’ll often pick some and take a whiff, whenever I want to chill out. After reading this article, it looks like I’m on to something!
- I’m currently obsessed with foreign subtitled suspense shows on Netflix. Like Bordertown, The Chalet, and Witnesses.
- This easy, protein packed post workout meal is oh, so, yummy!
- As SiSi’s thick in the middle of choosing where to go to college, I thought this article on finding “trustworthy college admissions advice” was timely, especially after the college admissions scandal.
My Favorite Resources for Meal Planning & Grocery Shopping
- Thrive Market ~ My go-to on-line market for discounts on a wide variety of my favorite gluten free foods and eco friendly household and beauty products delivered straight to my front door. In the past 1 1/2 years I’ve saved over $500 with Thrive Market~yippee! Try your 1st month out for free, or sign up today, and get 20% off your first 3 orders. Get in touch with me if you have any questions about how it works!
- Amazon Fresh ~ Perfect when you don’t feel like going to the grocery store! Shop for all your kitchen staples and fresh food on Amazon Fresh. You can schedule your delivery time too~I love waking up to groceries right on my doorstep! Sign up for a free trial and get $25 off your first order.
- Instacart ~ Order from your favorite local grocery stores for same day delivery. Pay a delivery fee each time your order, or sign up for Instacart Express and get unlimited free deliveries.
- “Done for You” Healthy Meal Plans. Save time, eat delicious, & feel fabulous with a customized healthy meal plan. Choose your plan & get started today~FREE 3-day trial, no credit card required!
- Daily Harvest Use my code “eastewart” to get 3 free smoothies off of your first order! Nourishing whole foods based superfood Smoothies, Harvest Bowls, Soups, Chia Parfaits, Overnight Oats, Sundaes, and Lattes shipped to your door! I keep a variety of Daily Harvest favorites in my freezer for those busy days when my family and I want something healthy and nourishing to eat when we’re on the go!
Have a delicious week!
Hi There! I’m EA, an integrative registered dietitian nutritionist in sunny San Diego. I create easy, DELICIOUS gluten free recipes & low FODMAP recipes for a wide variety of diets: anti-inflammatory, low carb, Mediterranean, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, & more. My nutrition specialties include wellness nutrition, digestive health (celiac disease, IBS, IBD, SIBO), autoimmune disease, & optimal aging. Learn more about my nutrition philosophy and my nutrition coaching services, or get in touch~I’d love to connect with you!