Need a few healthy holiday gift ideas? I’ve got you covered with healthy holiday gifts for cooking and entertaining, beauty, fitness, and self-care, and my favorite books and cookbooks that are sure to bring health and happiness to everyone on your list!
Cooking & Entertaining
You’ll love these fun healthy holiday gift ideas for friends and family who love to cook. Or, simply just love to eat and entertain! These are the kitchen and entertaining favorites I personally use OR would like to see wrapped up under my own tree 🙂
- Marble Cookbook Stand. Perfect for your cookbook or tablet.
- Breville Smart Tea Infuser. I use mine every single day!
- Blue Swirl Nesting Mixing Bowls. So pretty and I love the lids too!
- Breville Smart Oven Air. I’ve been using mine instead of a regular oven for the past year. You can bake, toast, air fry, and more.
- Round Glass & Wood Dessert Stand. Cover your cake! Or, do what I do and dislay all your pretty tea containers in this stand.
- Le Creuset Stoneware Covered Casserole. Bake, serve, store-all in one!
- Microplane Zester. Fun stocking stuffer. Fresh citrus zest adds so much flavor!
- Reclaimed Wood Breadboard. Just what you need for perfecting your Charcuterie board skills!
- Kate Spate Cherry Dot Food Storage Set. So fun! Perfect for the hostess who has everything!
Healthy Holiday Gift Ideas: Beauty, Fitness, & Self-Care
These are are few of my favorite beauty, fitness (including workout wear), and self-care healthy gift ideas for the holidays.
- Vuori Performance Jogger Pants. These are my favorite SUPER soft and comfy joggers from Vuori, a local San Diego store. Mr. Spicy loves his too!
- Olverum Bath Oil. I love this herbal bath oil from Credo Beauty-my new favorite for clean, non-toxic beauty products. A little goes a long way!
- Glass Water Bottle. Up your hydration game in 2022 with one (or more!) of these colorful glass water bottles.
- Lettuce Grow Vertical Garden. I’ve shared my love of this vertical garden tower many times. Treat yourself or someone you love to this gift that keeps on giving!
- Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket. I just got one of these Barefoot Dreams throw blankets for my birthday. Swoon!!!
- Green Herbal Tea Kit. Your favorite tea drinker will love this gift set featuring nine herbal teas and three green teas.
- Lululemon Swiftly Breathe Long Sleeve Shirt. I own two of these long-sleeve shirts from Lululemon and I love the fit-not too tight, not too loose!
- EltaMD Sunscreen. Dermatologist approved and my favorite sunscreen. Stock up on several for stocking stuffers for the whole family!
- Seagrass Tote Basket. Staying organized is one of my favorite self-care activities and I love keeping pretty baskets around my house for organizing!
Books & Cookbooks
I love giving and getting books as gifts! These are just a few of my favorite healthy living books and cookbooks I’ve read and own.
- The Vegetarian Flavor Bible. Handsdown, my favorite book for anyone who wants to get creative in the kitchen without following a recipe. Read my review of the Vegetarian Flavor Bible, then buy one for yourself and everyone on your list! P.S. Not following a vegetarian diet? You’ll love The Flavor Bible (for omniovores!)
- The Bloated Belly Whisperer. An essesntial guidebook, by fellow dietitian Tamara Duker Freuman, for anyone dealing with a digestive disorder
- The Weekday Vegetarians. By Jenny Rosenstrach of Dinner, a Love Story. Although I probably can’t convince Mr. Spicy to eat only vegetarian food during the week, I can have fun trying out these recipes on him!
- This is Your Brain on Food. An informative book by Uma Naidoo, MD, on the impact food can have on our mental health including anxiety, depression, ADHD, and more.
- Hormone Intelligence. The ultimate guide to women’s health from integrative physician Aviva Romm.
- Fiber Fueled. A newish book on gut health by Dr. Will Bulsiewicz. Pair it with my 30-40+ Eat More Plants Challenge to jumpstart your (or a loved one’s!) health in 2022!
- Love Real Food. One of my favorite vegetarian cookbooks from Kathryn Taylor of Cookie & Kate.
- Breath. The New Science of a Lost Art. A book on breathing by James Nestor that I’m currently obsessed with. Seriously obsessed!
- California Vegan. By fellow California based dietitian Sharon Palmor. The only book on this list I have read yet, but I would be really happy to get for Christmas!
Let’s Chat! What’s on your healthy holiday gift list this year? Which of these gifts will you be giving? Which would you like to receive?! What would you add to this list??? Happy Holidays!