Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Tropical Green Flaxseed Smoothie
This tropical flaxseed smoothie is the quintessential breakfast, lunch, or summertime snack. It’s light, refreshing, and a great way to boost hydration and sneak in extra nutrition with minimal effort. Better yet, no need to heat up your kitchen!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 3/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach packed
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup plant based milk
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Manitoba Milling Company Smooth Whole-Milled Flaxseed 1 tablespoon for low FODMAP version
- pinch salt
Ingredient Swap Ideas
- Don't have (or like) spinach? Try kale, arugula, Swiss Chard, or any favorite greens. But, if leafy greens in smoothies aren't your thing, try another veggie such as frozen riced cauliflower or butternut squash.
- Use any favorite plant based milk such as almond milk (try my Easy 1-Minute Almond Milk), macadamia nut milk, oat milk, or even flax milk.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 276mg | Potassium: 416mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 2885IU | Vitamin C: 70mg | Calcium: 231mg | Iron: 2mg