Add to Collection
Go to Collections
The Best Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
These Strawberry Oatmeal Bars are equal parts healthy AND delicious! They're gluten free, vegan, and easy to make-perfect for a nourishing treat or even a grab-and-go breakfast.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time55 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 1/3 cups gluten free oats
- 6 tablespoons fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener or brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegan butter spread melted
- 1 1/3 cups finely chopped strawberries
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Swerve sweetener or cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, and leave ~ 2-inch overhang on two sides.
Combine oats, almond flour, sweetener, baking soda, ginger, and salt in a medium to large mixing bowl. Melt butter spread and stir into oat mixture until well combined.
Firmly press 2 cups of oat mixture into the bottom of the baking pan (save the rest for topping), and bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven.
While oat crust is baking, make the filling. Combine strawberries, preserves, chia seeds, sweetener, ginger, and cornstarch in a mixing bowl.
Gently spread filling over oat crust, then top with remaining oat mixture. Place back in oven to bake for 35 minutes, or until filling is bubbly.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes (be patient), then cut into 12 squares.
Low FODMAP Version
Swap the Swerve sweetener with brown sugar (oat mixture) and granulated/cane sugar (filling).
- Feel free to use other berries or fruit in place of the strawberries.
- Don't have almond flour? You can use any gluten free or gluten free flour blend.
- Swap ginger with cinnamon if desired.
- The oat mixture will appear crumbly when pressed into the pan, but it should hold up well and stick together once baked.
- Make sure to line your pan with parchment paper so the Strawberry Oatmeal Bars don't stick. Makes for easy clean-up too!
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 113mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 9.7mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.8mg