Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Golden Milk Coconut Chia Pudding
So easy & delicious! Enjoy this Coconut Chia Pudding made with golden milk & Siggi’s Coconut Yogurt for a nourishing breakfast or healthy snack.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Resting Time40 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 3 servings
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice soy, coconut, almond, etc
- 1 5.3 ounce container Siggi's Coconut Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- pinch black pepper
- pinch salt optional
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- additional Siggi's Coconut Yogurt
- berries i.e. blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
- nuts i.e. pecans, almonds, walnuts
- seeds i.e. hemp, pumpkin, sunflower
- fresh mint
- citrus zest i.e. lemon, orange
Gather all your ingredients. Place all ingredients, except chia seeds, in a large mason jar and shake vigorously to combine. Add chia seeds and shake again.
Place all ingredients, except chia seeds, in a large mason jar and shake vigorously to combine. Add chia seeds and shake again.
Let sit for 10 minutes, then shake again. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight to thicken.
Divide into 3 servings, and serve plain, or enjoy with optional toppings.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 88mg | Potassium: 304mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 9.9% | Vitamin C: 10.8% | Calcium: 40.9% | Iron: 16.2%