Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Chocolate Cheesecake Cherry Smoothie
This Chocolate Cheesecake Cherry Smoothie is packed with protein~perfect for a healthy breakfast or post-workout snack! Made with only 5 ingredients and super easy to make~it's a healthy delicious grab and go meal!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 serving
Place all ingredients, except cacao nibs, in a high speed blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and top with cacao nibs before serving. Cheers!
Easy Ingredient Swaps
- In the summer you can use fresh, pitted and de-stemmed, cherries in place of frozen.
- Use tofu or your favorite protein powder in place of cottage cheese.
- Use any liquid (i.e. cow's milk, almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk, etc) in place of the soy milk.
- Not into chocolate? Flavor your smoothie with pure vanilla extract, or ground spices like ginger and cardamom.
- Swap out the cacao nibs with chopped nuts, hemp seeds, or shredded coconut.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 405mg | Potassium: 488mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 340IU | Vitamin C: 7.3mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 1.4mg