Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Chai Spice Pumpkin Seed Almond Muesli
This easy and nutritious gluten free muesli with chai spices, almonds, and pumpkin seeds, is a delicious way to start the day!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 6 servings
Gluten Free Muesli
- 2 cups gluten free oats Choose purity protocol if you have celiac disease.
- 1/2 cup sliced raw unsalted almonds
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Dairy or non-dairy milk of choice
- Maple syrup or other sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- Toppings as desired (see recipe notes below)
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well. Keep sealed in a mason jar or other storage container until ready to serve.
Place 1/2 cup muesli in a bowl and pour ~1/2cup milk of choice on top. and stir well. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or overnight.
Stir in a pinch of salt and sweetener of choice. Add toppings as desired.
- Milks: Almond, flax, pea, cow's, goat, etc.
- Yogurt: Greek, Skyr style, goat, coconut milk, soy milk, cashew milk
- Sweeteners: Maple syrup, honey, coconut sugar, date syrup, liquid stevia
- Nuts: More almonds, pecans, walnuts, macadamia nuts, cashew nuts, hazelnuts
- Seeds: More pumpkin seeds, chia, flax, sunflower, hemp
- Fruit: Dried raisins/cranberries/wild blueberries/golden berries, apples, pears, oranges
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2mg