Add to Collection
Go to Collections
No Added Sugar Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles
These No-Added Sugar Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles are so refreshing & easy to make! Enjoy them for a healthy treat all summer long!
Prep Time5 mins
Freezing Time1 hr
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 6 popsicles
- 2 cups fresh watermelon chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries de-stemmed & sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint stems removed
- Juice from one lime
- I used my Zoku popsicle maker to make super quick pops, but you can use any popsicle molds to make these-they will just take longer to freeze, and your number of servings may change.
- Don't want to make popsicles? Enjoy the juice straight up, mixed with fizzy water, or spiked with a little vodka for a refreshing summer cocktail.
Serving: 1popsicle | Calories: 24kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 104mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Vitamin C: 18.8mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.3mg