Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Fresh Veggie Juice
Got 5 minutes to spare? Blend a batch of this refreshing & energizing veggie juice packed with fresh vegetables & a kick of metabolism boosting spicy jalapeño. Your body will thank you!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 5 cups
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes Heirloom or other ripe summer tomatoes
- 1 red orange, or yellow bell pepper chopped in to large chunks
- 1 cup cilantro de-stemmed
- 1/2 sweet onion chopped in to large chunks
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and chopped in to large chunks
- 1/2 zucchini chopped in to large chunks
- 2-4 slices fresh jalapeno with seeds or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
Place all veggies, except the jalapeno, in a powerful blender, such as a Vitamix, and blend until liquified.
Add salt and pepper to taste and blend.
Add 2 slices jalapeno, then blend and taste. If additional spiciness is desired, add 2 + more slices jalapeno and blend well.
Serve over ice, or chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Use this recipe as a starting guide for your own fresh veggie juice, but feel free to experiment with other vegetables, based upon your taste preferences, what's in your fridge, and what veggies are in season.
- For a low FODMAP option, omit raw onions, or substitute with green onion tops.
- Adjust the spice as needed! With 4 slices jalapeño, this had a nice spicy zip to it, but feel free to adjust the amount based upon you own taste.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 28kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 665IU | Vitamin C: 49.6mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.4mg