Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Lemon Bundt Cake with Raspberries & Blueberries
This Lemon Bundt Cake with raspberries & blueberries is so delicious! Coconut flour and kefir keep it super moist & fresh lemon glaze infuses it with flavor.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr 40 mins
Servings: 12 slices
- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free flour blend or try my 3-ingredient gluten free flour blend*
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups lowfat Kefir i.e. Lifeway Brand
- 1/2 cup high oleic expeller pressed sunflower oil or other vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 1 large lemon zested, juiced, and divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint fresh blueberries plus optional extra for decoration
- 1 pint fresh raspberries plus optional extra for decorationLemon Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar plus optional extra for decoration
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice ~1/2 lemon
Position oven rack to the center of the oven, and preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Grease a 10 or 12-inch bundt cake pan with vegetable oil, and lightly dust with gluten-free flour.
Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl, and combine well with a fork.
Add wet ingredients, including 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice plus lemon zest to the dry ingredients, and mix well with a hand mixer until well combined.
Add the berries to the cake batter, and gently stir in until well combined.
Pour the batter in to the bunt cake pan, and place in oven to bake for 40-60 minutes.
While the cake is baking, make the lemon glaze by combining the powdered sugar with the remaining 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and stirring together in a small bowl until well combined.
Check the cake after 40 minutes to see if it's ready by inserting a toothpick into it. If it doesn't come out clean, continue baking until the cake is done.
Remove the cake from the oven and let cool in the pan for ~30 minutes, then invert it on to a plate or cake dish, and let cool for an additional 20 minutes.
Spoon the glaze over the top of the cake, and decorate with extra berries and powdered sugar if desired.
- Low FODMAP Option: Make with lactose-free kefir. Omit coconut flour, which is high in FODMAPs, and use 2 cups of your gluten-free flour blend.
- Here's the easy recipe for my 3-Ingredient All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour Blend.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 336kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 20.1mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 1.4mg