Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Easy Savory Pumpkin Hummus +
You'll love this Easy Savory Spiced Pumpkin Hummus with Smoked Paprika, Cumin, and Coriander is festive, delicious, and the ultimate "food as medicine"!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 7 servings
- 15- ounce can chickpeas 1 can, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic small clove
- 1 teaspoon ground smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- Optional garnish: Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle additional spices, plus pumpkin seeds on top.
Place all ingredients in a high speed blender (such as a Vitamix) or in a food processor, and blend/process until all ingredients are well combined and smooth.
Spoon hummus into a serving bowl and garnish, if desired, with olive oil, extra spices, and pumpkin seeds.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 336mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 2735IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1.2mg