Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Sundae | High Protein Breakfast Idea
Power your day with this genius high protein breakfast idea, with a super healthy secret ingredient!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup lentils cooked & frozen
- 1/4 cup almond milk or "milk" of choice
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanuts shelled & salted
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
Combine frozen banana slices and lentils with almond milk, peanut butter, and cocoa powder in a high powered blender. Blend on high, using tamper device, and periodically scraping sides of blender as needed until all ingredients are well combined and mixture has a creamy consistency.
Spoon in to a serving glass or bowl, top with peanuts and cacao nibs, and enjoy while cold.
- If you prep your banana and lentils the night before, you can whip this up in 5 minutes the next morning.
- To freeze your banana, peel and slice 1 banana and lay out the pieces on a freezer safe plate or tray topped with banana slices.
- You can buy frozen lentils, or see instructions in this post on how to freeze your own lentils.
Serving: 1sundae | Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 1107mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 12.3mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 5.7mg