This post is sponsored on behalf of the CeliAction Study, a national study evaluating an investigational drug to reduce symptoms of unintentional gluten exposure. I am helping to spread the word that celiac participants are still needed for the study which you can learn more about in the post below. If you have any comments or questions, please visit the CeliAction Study link below, call the number listed on leave a comment on this post and a CeliAction representative will respond to you. Thank you for reading and sharing this post to help spread the word!Did you know there isn’t a single drug approved to treat celiac disease? Currently, attempting a gluten-free diet is the only option recommended by doctors, but a clinical research study called the CeliAction Study is researching if an investigational drug improves any symptoms of the disease.
You may qualify for the CeliAction Study if you:
- Have been diagnosed with celiac disease by a healthcare professional
- Are attempting to be on a gluten-free diet
- Have experienced at least one moderate or severe symptom of celiac disease in the past month
If you participate in the CeliAction Study, you:
- Will be able to maintain your current diet restrictions
- Will be provided with study-related care at no cost
- Do not need medical insurance to take part
- May be compensated for time and travel
- Will help advance medical research for celiac disease
To learn more about this research study and see if you qualify, visit www.CeliActionStudy.com
or call 1-855-3333-ACT.
Hi There! I’m EA, a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) in sunny San Diego. I create easy, DELICIOUS gluten free recipes & low FODMAP recipes for a wide variety of diets: anti-inflammatory, low carb, Mediterranean, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, & more. I offer nutrition coaching for wellness nutrition, digestive health (celiac disease, IBS, IBD, SIBO), autoimmune disease, & healthy aging. Learn more about my nutrition philosophy and my nutrition coaching services, sign up for my newsletter, or get in touch~I’d love to connect with you!